Thank you for your interest in a career at Matter Brothers Furniture! We are always looking for qualified professionals with a strong desire to succeed. Although we've been in business for over thirty years, we're a dynamic company that is striving for continual improvement. As a family business, we treat our employees like family. So take a look at our current job openings and join the Matter Brothers family today.
11/23/16 | Marketing Manager | Sarasota, Florida
The Matter Brothers family of companies seeks to create a new Marketing Department with a new position of Marketing Manager for our brands… Matter Brothers Furniture, Florida Leather Gallery, and Furniture Outlet by Matter Brothers. Candidate must be goal oriented and results driven with a love for analytics and measurement. This individual is responsible for creating and managing all marketing and PR efforts for our brands. They will be working directly with the owners to develop the strategy and then execute the plan and measure the results. Our office is located in magnificent Sarasota Florida. Home of sunshine, arts, culture and fabulous restaurants.
Responsibilities include negotiating and placing all media buys. Creating promotional calendars. Develop branding material for advertising mediums as well as in store support materials. Scheduling all advertising and communicating to showrooms. Measure results and verify invoicing for accuracy. Developing promotional events. Manage social and digital media campaigns.
- Negotiate Media Buys.
- Proven results in promoting and driving sales of retail products. Furniture experience preferred.
- A creative eye for design and compelling messages to generate exceptional sales.
- Plan media mix and promotions.
- In depth experience in digital and social media.
- A naturally positive attitude and love to work with people.
- A creative mind and editing skills.
- Leadership and project management.
If this sounds like your Career Dream, please email your qualifications and ambitions to: email@example.com
12/10/16 | Distribution Center Operations Manager | Ft. Myers, Florida
The Matter Brothers Furniture family of companies is seeking a dynamic leader to transform our Distribution Center into a state of the art facility. We are looking to fill a key role with an individual who thrives on innovation, analytics, and strives for perfection. If you know the art and practices of storage, distribution, and in-home delivery processes, you will find a rewarding and fulfilling career with our family in sunny Ft. Myers Florida.
- Direct the activities and oversee the day-to-day operations of the DC.
- Develop warehouse operations system improvements by analyzing current processes and workflow and applying the most current industry standards.
- Implementing change in processes and procedures.
- Verifying that processes and procedures are followed and updated as needed
- Manage hiring, training, and supervision of all warehouse staff.
- Establish and report on warehouse metrics to drive continuous improvement
- Establish goals, operational procedures and objectives for each position and metrics to measure effectiveness
- Maintain regular inventory cycle audits and implement operational procedures to improve accuracy
- Manage Not Available for Sale status inventory. Develop processes and standards to return to available status in minimal time
- Insure compliance with all local and federal agencies requirements
- Maintain a positive and safe work environment
- Manage work schedules according to fluctuating seasonal customer demand
- Build security processes and procedures
- Recruit and hire competent staff
- Coach and train support staff and conduct regular performance evaluations
- Develop metrics to measure delivery performance and customer satisfaction with delivery process
- Provide ongoing safety training to prevent accidents
- Monitor and maintain all trucks and warehouse equipment to include PM schedules and DOT files
- Maintain cleanliness in warehouse and the outside property to provide a perfectly clean work environment
If you are a self-directed individual with a passion for excellence and the skills to create the most efficient team in our industry…. this is your calling! Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org